Budgam, Apr 07, KDC: Three residential houses gutted in a fire incident in Gurweith area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Thursday officials said.
Official sources told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that fire broke out in the two storey house of Ghulam Hassan Wani Son of Gulam Ahmad Wani, a resident of Gurweith Budgam and in no time it engulfed two more houses.
Two more houses belonging to Ghulam Hassan Dar son of Ghulam Mohammad Dar and Mohammad Shafi Wani son of Ghulam Ahmad Wani got substantial damage in the incident, they said.
Locals and fire tenders doused the flames and saved the other nearby properties, “they said, adding that short circuit is said to be the cause of fire.
Meanwhile, locals have appealed to the district administration to provide immediate relief to affected families. (KDC)