SKIMS Medical College Recruitment 2022, Check Details Here
SKIMS MEDICAL COLLEGE RECRUITMENT 2022
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR SKIMS MEDICAL COLLEGE-HOSPITAL BEMINA, SRINAGAR (J&K)-190017
ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION NO: SKIMS-MC (03) ACAD, OF 2022; DATED: 09-04- 2022
SKIMS Medical College, Bemina, Srinagar invites applications on prescribed format from eligible candidates for Vacant / Likely Vacant
tenure posts as Senior Residents (Registrars / Tutor Demonstrators) in the following disciplines.
SKIMS Medical College Recruitment 2022 – TIMELINE:
The Application forms can be obtained from the Academic Section from 9th April to 23rd April, 2022 till 2 PM against Bank receipt of Rs.500/- paid to CD-10 account at JK Bank,
Last date for receipt of applications: 23rd April, 2022 up to 2 PM.
Interview dates shall be notified separately, and same shall be displayed on SKIMS MCH
Notice Board /Website.
SKIMS Medical College Recruitment 2022 – QUALIFICATIONS:
MBBS ith PG Degree/ PG Diploma (Recognized by NMC) in the relevant subject. Valid
resuit notification from the University/DNB exit certificate can be considered.
2. In specialties where MCl permits non-medico candidates possessing Doctorate in relevant
subjects to apply for Tutor-Demonstrator positions, preference would be given to those
candidates who possess basic MBBS degree with Medical PG degree recognized by NMG.
SKIMS Medical College Recruitment 2022 – INSTRUCTIONS:
Prescribed Application form (affixed with recent passport size photograph) duly completed and
accompanied with self-attested copies of following certificates should be deposited in the Academic
Section of SKIMS MCH, Bemina.
1. Date of Birth Certificate (10th/Secondary School Exam.)
2. MBBS Degree Certificate.
3. Internship Completion Certificate.
4. Permanent / Additional Degree Registration Certificate of J&K Medical Council.
5. MBBS Marks Certificates.
Merit Certificate(s) of first three positions in University Prof. MBBS Examinations.
7. PG Degree / PG Diploma (or result notification) or DNB Exit Certificate.
8. Any super-speciality Degree (M. Ch/ DM) Certificate.
9. Reprints of Publications (First three Authorships) in Indexed Journals.
10. Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
11. Medical Fitness Certificate.
12. NOC from parent department in case of PSC confirmed candidates (See details below).