JKPSC KAS/KPS Recruitment 2022 for 220 Posts
JKPSC KAS/KPS Recruitment 2022, invited application from applicants, who are domiciled in the Union Territory for 220 posts, Read below for details
JKPSC KAS/KPS Recruitment 2022: Applications through online mode are invited from applicants, who are domiciled in the Union Territory of J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 for appearing in the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2022, in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO103 of 2018 dated February 23, 2018 and SO 61 of 2021, dated February 23, 2021, issued by General Administration Department Government of UT of Jammu & Kashmir and up to date J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules.
The details of the syllabus and scheme of examination are given in SRO-103 OF 2018 available on the website of the commission mentioned below or you can directly download the syllabus on the below-mentioned link.
The application form together with instructions for filling it up the Application Forms will be available on the website of the Commission from April 25, 2022,
Vacancy details of JKPSC KAS/KPS Recruitment 2022:
1. Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 100 Posts
2. J&K Police (G) Service: 50 Posts
3. J&K Accounts (G) Services: 70 Posts
1. Applications Forms will be available on the website: 25-04-2022
2. Last Date for filing of online Application: 15-05-2022
3. Tentative of Preliminary Examination: 26-06-2022
4. Tentative Date for commencement of the Main Examination: 28-10-2022
– General Category: Rs 1,000/-
– Reserved Category: Rs.500/-
– PHC Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for JKPSC KAS/KPS Recruitment 2022:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the commission. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC Website and click on the link ‘One Time Registration’ or click on the Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JKPSC.