Elon Musk Buy Twitter for $44 Billion
Elon Musk Buy Twitter for 44 million dollars and now Elon musk has officially acquired Twitter, Source says that the deal will be announced by the end of the day.
Twitter agreed to be taken over at $54.20 a share in cash, a 38 % premium over the stock price and now this company comes under Elon musk, and maybe the logo of Twitter also changed soon.
Twitter is the social media platform where you can get breaking news, politics, trending music, world events, sports scores, and the latest global news stories as they unfold. Easily market your business, find out the weather, interact with global brands and, quickly provide or receive customer service.
The Billionaire entrepreneur Elon agreed to buy Twitter for $ 44 billion and taking the social media twitter platform private, the transaction is one of the biggest -ever leveraged buyouts of a listed company
Elon Musk is a man of several talents. Some may know him as the face behind Tesla, an innovative automotive company, others recognize him for his ambitious pursuits to colonize other planets, not even Iron Man attempted this though.
Here is some cool stuff he did, that made him famous-
- He read the entire Britannica Encyclopedia at the age of 9 years old – Being an avid reader he spent a major time slot of his day reading.
- He taught himself Coding in 3 days at the age of 11 – He completed a 6-month course in just 3 days and then at the age of 12 he managed to create a video game and sold the code for a respectable $500.
- He partied to pay his Rent and College fees- He rented his 10-bedroom frat house which he turned into a club and made a month’s rent in just 1 night of partying.
- He sold his first startup for $307 Million Dollars- Zip2 a startup where Musk collaborated with his brother was sold when he was 27 years old.
- He Co-founded PayPal- PayPal was the result of a merger between Musk’s startup X.com and Confinity, a competitor internet finance company. His contributions played an instrumental role when the company was sold to eBay two years later for a whopping $1.5 billion, earning Musk $180 million, luckily it was just before the dot com bubble burst.
- He Founded SpaceX- Elon was determined to make space travel more accessible, and in a bid to develop and manufacture his own space launch vehicles, SpaceX was established in 2002. By 2006, the space rocket company landed a contract with NASA to handle scheduled cargo transport to the ISS in 2008.
- He Created the Musk Foundation- In 2002, Musk and his brother set up a private foundation in support of four distinct areas: renewable energy research and advocacy, human space exploration research and advocacy, pediatric research, and science and engineering education.
Elon Musk was ranked 25th on Forbes’ 2018 list of the world’s most powerful people. According to Forbes’ editors, the rankings are based on the individuals’ capital control, the number of people they impact, and their influence on the industry they work within.
Now Elon Bought Twitter for 44 billion dollars, In 2017 he just kidding about buying twitter but who knows it will happen one day, Elon will definitely try new things on Twitter with coll features