3 scholarship and internship opportunities for Indian students in the next few months
Here are 3 major scholarship and internship programmes for Indian
Scholarships are a form of financial aid awarded to students of various ages and qualifications. They may have different eligibility criteria. Many scholarships came into place in India during the pandemic which support children and students who have lost their parents or earning members.
The right scholarship and fellowship programmes may even help you jumpstart your career by giving you access to good faculty and job nuances. Certain study abroad scholarships can also help you go to foreign universities for higher studies at a much lower fee.
Check out these three major scholarship and internship programmes for Indian students in the next few months:
1. ICAI DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2022
The ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022 is an initiative by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for students pursuing a PhD degree.
Open for candidates below 40 years of age on the date of the application with an ICAI membership.
· The candidates must be full-time students at the University/College/Institution while pursuing PhD programmes.
Prizes and rewards: INR 50,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum
Last date to apply: 31-07-2022
Application mode: Via email only
2. IIT JAMMU INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (ACCELERATE VIGYAN) 2022
IIT Jammu Internship Programme (Accelerate Vigyan) 2022 is an internship opportunity offered by the Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu to work under the VRITIKA event titled ‘Solar Thermal Energy Conversio’ sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB.
Open for candidates having BE/BTech and/or ME/MTech/MS/MS(R) degree in Mechanical or Energy or equivalent streams with at least 7.0 CGPA on 10 point scale or 70 percent marks in aggregate from a recognised technical university/institute as a full-time programme.
Prizes and rewards: Variable awards
Last date to apply: 10-05-2022
Application mode: Online applications only
3. OXFORD AND CAMBRIDGE SOCIETY OF INDIA SCHOLARSHIP (OCSI), UK 2022
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarship (OCSI), UK 2022 is an initiative by the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) for Indian students applying for Undergraduate/second undergraduate/graduate and research studies in the US and UK.
· Open for candidates below 30 years of age on September 1 of the year of application for the award and fulfil all the academic requirements as specified for the scheme.
· The candidates must be admitted to the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford through the University’s normal academic procedures.
Prizes and rewards: Up to INR 200,000
Last date to apply: 15-05-2022
Application mode: via email only