Residential House Gutted in Fire Incident in Budgam
Srinagar 14 May A residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Ompura area in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday.
Official sources told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that a house belonging to Mohammad Sultan Najar, a resident of Ompura was gutted after fire broke out, which engulfed the whole structure.
The reason, as per the initial details, behind the fire was said to be a purported gas leakage. In the fire incident, two other residential houses also incurred minor damages, they said.
A police officer confirmed to KDC and said that the cognizance of the fire incident has been taken and further investigation is on. (KDC)