UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online UIDAI Assistant Section Officer vacancy 2022 online application form available at uidai.gov.in – News
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @uidai.gov.in. Candidates can check the latest UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at uidai.gov.in recruitment 2022 page.
Here we have provided UIDAI Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at UIDAI official website uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
|Company Name||UIDAI Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/06/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2022|
Subject: Inviting application for post of Assistant Section Officer on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) State office, Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
1. Position: Assistant Section Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Level-06
4. Eligibility/ Qualification Criteria:
a) Essential: Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 5:OR With five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 4; OR With seven years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 3; OR Officers from State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
(i) Experience of work in Administration/ Legal/ Establishment/ Human Resource/ Finance/ Accounts/ Budgeting Vigilance/ Procurement/ Planning and Policy / Project implementation and monitoring/ E-Governance etc.
(ii) Basic skills for working n a computerized office environment.
Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the following documents latest within 15 days after the last date of submission of application by the candidates:
1. Attested copy of application in prescribed proforma.
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
3. Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
4. Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
Selection Process for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply UIDAI Recruitment 2022 at uidai.gov.in?
1. Eligible and willing candidate may apply to the UIDAI in prescribed format, along with photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years.
2. The applications in the prescribed format should reach to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDA), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500 038, Telangana State. The last date for receipt of applications is 13.06.2022. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.