Home Kashmir Minor boy dies of electrocution in Budgam village

Minor boy dies of electrocution in Budgam village

by Ehsaan Yousf
0 comment 87 views
JK News Live

Minor boy dies of electrocution in Budgam village

Srinagar, June 01, KDC: A 12-year-old boy died after receiving a high-voltage electric shock in Mamat area in central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that one Riyaan Ajaz son of Ajaz Ahmad Mir, resident of Mamat received an electric jolt at his home during night hours of Tuesday and Wednesday.

The boy was immediately removed to district hospital Budgam, where doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.

The body of the minor boy was handed over to his family members after completing medico-legal formalities, said a police officer adding that, cognizance of the incident has been taken. (KDC)

Also Read This  Encounter breaks out in Naira Pulwama

You may also like

0 comment

furniture removals berkshire November 26, 2022 - 6:28 am Your comment is awaiting approval

Thanks a lot for the blog. Cool.

Reply

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Welcome to JK News Live – online platform that brings the Latest News & Top Breaking headlines on Politics and Current Affairs in Jammu Kashmir and also covering Sports, Business, Conflict, Videos, Life Style, feature stories and much more.

Editor: Ehsaan Yousuf

Newsletter

@2021 – All Right Reserved.  Design & Developed By ThinkEast

× Join Our WhatsApp Group