261 posts, CSL recruitment 2022, details here
CSL Recruitment 2022: invites Online Applications from Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up 261 posts, check details here.
CSL Recruitment 2022: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites Online Applications from Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up 261 posts of Senior Ship Draftsman, Junior Technical Assistant, and other posts.
The Last date for the submission of the application form is extended to June 13. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of CSL.
Vacancy details of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
1. Senior Ship Draftsman
2. Junior Technical Assistant
3. Laboratory Assistant
4. Store Keeper
5. Junior Commercial Assistant
7. Welder Cum Fitter
9. Shipwright Wood
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the positions is 35 years as of 06 June 2022, which means candidates must have been born on or after 06 June 1987.
Pay scale: Rs. 22,500/- to Rs.77,000/-
– Candidates have to pay Rs.400 as an application fee using the Online payment methods (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/UPI etc.
– Candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are exempted from paying the application fee.
Start Date of Online Registration: 15 May 2022 (03:00 PM)
Last Date of Online Registration: 13 June 2022 (11:59 PM) (Last date EXTENDED)
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
Applicants should go to the website www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page→CSL, Kochi) and proceed to the link for online application. The application consists of two phases – Registration and Submission of application. Applicants should not submit more than one application to the same post. Application once submitted shall be final.
1. Visit the official website of CSL at cochin shipyard.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the career link and then on CSL, Kochi
3. Registrar and proceed with the application
4. Upload all the required documents
5. Pay the application fee
6. Submit the application form and take a printout.
Interested and eligible candidates can check the selection process and other detail below: