GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL JOB RECRUITMENT 2022
Online applications from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited from the Dental Graduates who have completed their internship from the recognized Dental Institutions and have valid registration with the Dental Council for the tenure post of full-time House Surgeons for a period of “ONE YEAR” on consolidated
stipend as per norms in the following disciplines against the likely vacancies due to completion of tenure by the existing batch (annual) as shown below or any vacancy that may arise within three months from the date of issuance of merit list as such:-
S. No Name of the specialty No. of Vacancies
1. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics 06
2. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 06
3. Prosthodontics 04
4. Periodontics 04
5. Oral Medicine & Radiology 06
6. Pedodontics 05
7. Orthodontics 03
The application process shall be completed/ submitted in the ONLINE mode only. In this regard, applicants may visit the o cial website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission
of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self-attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing fee in any J&K Bank Branch.
The link for online application will be available from 04-07-2022 to 25-07-2022 upto 03:00 PM.
List of documents to be uploaded:
01 Date of Birth Certi cate
02 Domicile Proof
03 BDS Degree/Provisional Certi cate
04 Internship Completion Certi cate
05 Attempt Certi cate of BDS
06 1st Year BDS Marks Certi cate
07 2nd Year BDS Marks Certi cate
08 3rd Year BDS Marks Certi cate
09 4th Year BDS Marks Certi cate (if any)
10 Final Year BDS Marks Certi cate
11 Valid Dental Council Registration Certi cate
12 Upto date Renewal of Valid Dental Council Registration Certi cate
13 Undertaking in the shape of A davit duly attested by the 1st
Class Magistrate that he/she has not done House Job in any
Institution (in any specialty) and shall not involve himself/herself
in any strike.
14 Aadhaar Card
15 Merit Certi cate (If any)
16 Certi cate of Prizes, Medals, Honors, National Scholarship, Awards
etc (If any)
17 Certi cate of Extra-curricular activities/Sports, if any issued by
the competent authority (if any)
The date for examination of House Job shall be noti ed separately and will also be
available on o cial website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org).
The requisite fee for House Job is Rs. 500/- for each specialty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The engagement of House Surgeons shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
01. The Selection of House Surgeons in Govt. Dental College, Srinagar shall be in order of
preference as given hereunder:
a) Dental Graduates from Govt. Dental College, Srinagar.
b) Dental Graduates from Govt. Dental College, Srinagar who have not done House Job
earlier (fresh batch) will be preferred rst.
c) Fresh batch of Dental Graduates from Govt. Dental College, Srinagar will always be
preferred rst for branch allocations.
d) Dental Graduates other than Govt. Dental College, Srinagar but domicile/ residents of UT
of Jammu & Kashmir.
01. The applicant who is interested to apply for more than one specialty shall have to apply
for each specialty giving the orders of preference specialty-wise.
02. Application form de cit of any of the above certi cates will not be entertained.
03. The House Surgeons will be whole timer and will be non-practicing.
04. Doctors who have already done House Job or left mid-way need not to apply.
05. No TA or DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the written Examination.
06. The applicants are required to submit hard copy (Original) of an uploaded a davit duly
attested by the 1st Class Magistrate in this Institution at the time of examination.
07. The House Surgeons selected in various departments in addition will be put on
Emergency duties in the Hospital on rotational basis as per the roaster issued by Head of
Department Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar.
08. No experience certi cate shall be issued if the candidate does not complete his/her
DIPK No.: 5275 [Prof. (Dr.) Riyaz Farooq], Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar No:-GDC/Estt/Noti cation/HJ/File-2022/