Home National Woman dies after eating Maggi in which she accidentally put tomato laced with rat poison

Woman dies after eating Maggi in which she accidentally put tomato laced with rat poison

by Admin
0 comment 2 views
JK News Live

Woman dies after eating Maggi in which she accidentally put tomato laced with rat poison

After she ate the noodles, her health deteriorated and she was rushed to Shatabdi Hospital, where she passed away during treatment on Wednesday.

A 35-year-old woman died after consuming rat poison that she accidentally put in her Maggi on July 20. The incident occurred in Pascal wadi in Malad (west) where the deceased, Rekha Nishad, lived with her husband and brother-in-law. She used to do odd jobs for a living.

The woman told police in her statement that she had laced a tomato with poison to kill rats. While watching TV, she accidentally put the poisoned tomato in her Maggi noodles.

After she ate the noodles, her health deteriorated and she was rushed to Shatabdi Hospital, where she passed away during treatment on Wednesday. A police official said, “There is no foul play. We have registered an accidental death report.”

Also Read This  Meet Muzamil Mehmood young Social Activist from Budgam Kashmir Valley - JK News Live

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Welcome to JK News Live – online platform that brings the Latest News & Top Breaking headlines on Politics and Current Affairs in Jammu Kashmir and also covering Sports, Business, Conflict, Videos, Life Style, feature stories and much more.

Editor: Ehsaan Yousuf

Newsletter

@2021 – All Right Reserved.  Design & Developed By ThinkEast

error: Content is protected !!
× Join Our WhatsApp Group