Home Politics Ganderbal youth, who was injured due to electrocution, succumbs

Ganderbal youth, who was injured due to electrocution, succumbs

by Ehsaan Yousf
0 comment 51 views
JK News Live

Raja Syed Rather

Ganderbal, Aug 31 (KNO): A 22-year-old youth, who was injured due to an electric shock in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday evening, succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the youth namely Danish Nisar (22) son of Nisar Ah Rather of Gangarhama was injured due to electric shock, while unloading a truck at Bamloora.

He said that soon after the incident, he was shifted to district hospital Ganderbal, where from he was referred to SKIM Soura.

The official said that he, however, succumbed to his injuries during treatment at SKIMS Soura—(KNO)

Also Read This  Traders organize awareness program about Covid, drug abuse

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Welcome to JK News Live – online platform that brings the Latest News & Top Breaking headlines on Politics and Current Affairs in Jammu Kashmir and also covering Sports, Business, Conflict, Videos, Life Style, feature stories and much more.

Editor: Ehsaan Yousuf

Newsletter

@2021 – All Right Reserved.  Design & Developed By ThinkEast

× Join Our WhatsApp Group