Home Kashmir Girl dies of electrocution in Tral village

Girl dies of electrocution in Tral village

by Ehsaan Yousf
0 comment 37 views
JK News Live

Girl dies of electrocution in Tral village

KNO Correspondent

Pulwama, Oct 26 (KNO): A young girl died of electrocution at her relative’s residence in Chandrigam village of Tral in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Wednesday evening.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the girl identified as Hafsa Farooq (22), daughter of Farooq Ahmad Ganie of uptown Tral died of electrocution at her relative’s home.

He said that her body was taken to her residence later for last rites.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation—(KNO)

Also Read This  4 Members Of Family Injured As Vehicle Falls In Gorge In Poonch

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Welcome to JK News Live – online platform that brings the Latest News & Top Breaking headlines on Politics and Current Affairs in Jammu Kashmir and also covering Sports, Business, Conflict, Videos, Life Style, feature stories and much more.

Editor: Ehsaan Yousuf

Newsletter

@2021 – All Right Reserved.  Design & Developed By ThinkEast

× Join Our WhatsApp Group