Home Kashmir 2 injured due to electrocution in Kokarnag, hospitalised

2 injured due to electrocution in Kokarnag, hospitalised

by Admin
0 comment 4 views
JK News Live

2 injured due to electrocution in Kokarnag, hospitalised

Kokarnag, Nov 08 (KNO): Two persons were injured due to an electric shock in Buchoo village of Kokarnag in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that two persons received electric shock after they came in contact with a live wire in Buchoo village.

He said that both were working with Khanday Infrastructure Private Limited company as labours.

He added that the duo was shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment, where their condition is said to be stable.

The injured have been identified as Javaid Ahmad Bhat anf Shabir Ahmad Sheikh—both residents of Watnad—(KNO)

Also Read This  Relief From Hot Weather: Rains Lashes J&K, More Forecast Till May 24

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Welcome to JK News Live – online platform that brings the Latest News & Top Breaking headlines on Politics and Current Affairs in Jammu Kashmir and also covering Sports, Business, Conflict, Videos, Life Style, feature stories and much more.

Editor: Ehsaan Yousuf

Newsletter

@2021 – All Right Reserved.  Design & Developed By ThinkEast

× Join Our WhatsApp Group