300 Posts, Indian Navy Jobs Recruitment 2021, 10th Pass Eligible; Apply Online
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: The Indian Navy has notified vacancies for unmarried male candidates for the post of Matric Recruit (MR) as Sailors. Selected candidates will be recruited for April 2022 Batch. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 02 November, 2021.
It is to be noted that online application for Indian Navy MR Recruitment will start from 29 October, 2021. The candidates can check important dates, vacancy, salary, educational qualification, age limit and other details below.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application – 29 October, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 02 November, 2021
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Salary
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be 10th passed from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt of India.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
Candidates should be born between 01 April 2002 to 30 September 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
- There will be objective type questions divided into two sections, i.e., Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself with your email ID, if not registered already.
- Now, log-in with registered Email and Click on ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ Button.
- Fill up the form completely.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ Button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Submit your application.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Follow Us On